Nendoroid Death note petit

Nendoroid Death note petit

Saturday 10 September 2011

Nendoroid Sebastian Bootleg



So here he is my first Nendoroid. Sorry about the bad pictures. He looks so natural standing there with Neko Kun but actually he is a fake brought from EBay for £13.00 not bad but still. I would always recommend getting real ones these bootlegs may seem cheap but your missing out! Anyway here is Sebastian and Neko Kun.





I think Sebastian has just noticed cute little Neko Kun! Watch your pads Neko Kun! The box in the back is what he came in, a bootleg box no doubt!





Oh no Sebastian has fallen in love with my cat Ripley! Its okay I think she likes him too.





This is he's whole opened set. Sorry you can't see well, he comes with 2 faces and 5 arms, plus a little cat! If you get Ciel which I have you get 2 other arms for Sebastian as well to play out their butler and master roles. XD

Any questions or just chat please feel free!

No comments:

Post a Comment