Nendoroid Death note petit

Nendoroid Death note petit

Saturday 10 September 2011

Nendoroid L Bootleg




Look at his ugly bootleg face! yes this is L. He is in fact also a bootleg but I was very dumb by not learning from my first mistake with poor Sebastian. He is loose and Ls poor head fell off! Also his arm and other things. ¬-¬ Why L... Why was I so dumb buying you for £10.00 >.<



This is his his full set of items, 3 faces which is awesome if they weren't bootleg and his sitting down body and chair. These are amazing the chair is cool but alas I wish he were real... :(





Here's L standing in my Sylvanian Families doll house with the light on. They are to scale with the sylvanian Families furniture and buildings so I got the biggest badest house I could The regency Hotel. Its 3 storeys and 9 rooms with working lights. I'll post it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment