Nendoroid Death note petit

Nendoroid Death note petit

Saturday 10 September 2011

Nendoroid Date Masamune REAL



I am in love with my first real Nendoroid he is Masamune Date and he cost me £60. I love his sticker of realness and his non shiny face and yeah you get it he's real. He is one of the harder ones to get. So getting him as my first real Nendoroid was a bonus!




Ah look at all those things, he comes with 2 faces and his sword case thingies and his swords of coarse and the arms that can hold them. His helmet is a bit big but it fits nicely. The stand is a different story the Phat company that good him had to give directions to use the stand, its such a pain.





Here he is with his helmet on Date San is so cool! I love his six Katana. He stood up quite nicely here because he was Lent against the computer. 0.0 Why won't you stand!!!




Sorry for blurry picture but its as good as the camera would do. This is Date with his Katana in hand. He looks like he is ready to fight!





And then you have all six Katana wielded this pose was awesome but the camera not so awesome... >.< I love his bendy elbows and stuff! :D

Feel free to ask questions about him as not many people have him. Or request more photos! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment